16 September 2010

Chanel

Coco Chanel wasn't just a fashion designer - she was the very first fashion icon. The French born designer's famous jersey-and-tweed suits closed the gap between male and female clothing and created a fashion that offered women both comfort and haute couture style. In a time when inequality ran rampant, Chanel took the reigns of feminism by the designer skirt hem by doing away with rigid corsets and cinched waists, in favor of pants and suit jackets for women - emerging as a pioneer for women's fashion and women's rights.






CHANEL REISSUE


My Poche Pre order price              RM11450
Retail price                                     RM 12780






CHANEL MEDIUM LAMBSKIN FLAP

My Poche pre order price       RM 10450
Retail price                             RM 11200






CHANEL JUMBO FLAP

My Poche Pre order price          RM 11350

Retail price                                 RM 12780




CHANEL JUMBO LAMBSKIN FLAP


My Poche pre order price         RM 11350
Retail price                                RM 12780


                                           
                                                  
              

CHANEL MEDALLION
 
        
 My Poche pre order price                     RM6750
Retail price                                             RM 8120








CHANEL TIMELESS CLUTCH CAVIAR

 
My Poche pre order price     RM 3950
Retail price                           RM 4300





 CHANEL MAXI



My Poche pre order price            RM 11490
Retail price                                   RM 13990







CHANEL MAXI JUMBO


My Poche pre order price                     RM 12300
Retail price                                            RM 13990



CHANEL PETITE TIMELESS TOTE

My Poche pre order price           RM6900
Retail price                                  RM 7900


                                             
CHANEL GRAND SHOPPING TOTE (GST)



My Poche pre order price            RM 7500
Retail price                                   RM 8920







CHANEL  PETIT SHOPPING TOTE


My Poche pre order price            RM 5100
Retail price                                   RM 5780







CHANEL CAMBON MEDIUM SHOPPING BAG


My Poche pre order price         RM 6400
Retail price                               RM **








CHANEL CAMBON SMALL SHOPPING BAG


My Poche pre order price           RM 5300
Retail price                                  RM **








 CHANEL CAMBON POCHETTE


My Poche pre order price     RM 3400
Retail price                           RM **






 
These are only some of the popular items by CHANEL. Pls do note that prices reflected may be subject to slight changes according to currency fluctuations.  Do email us for quotations!